If you are interested in opening a wholesale account with Tengu Sake then please contact us directly by phone (020 3129 5044) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WHAT MAKES A TENGU SAKE WHOLESALE ACCOUNT DIFFERENT?
- Award-winning portfolio from 7 distinct Japanese breweries
- Regional variance – sake from 6 Japanese prefectures & significant production areas
- Winner of 9 awards at International Wine Challenge 2013
- FREE staff training
- FREE advice & guidance on how to increase sake sales
- Intelligently chosen portfolio of 29 sake; no two sake are the same
- Run by Advanced Sake Professional & Sake Sommelier, Oliver Hilton-Johnson; Sake Educator for the British Sake Association
- Ability to create unique and diverse sake list for your restaurant or bar
- Shortlisted for Innovator of the Year Award at IWC 2014 after just one year of trading
THE TENGU SAKE SYSTEM
- Specifically designed to help the non-Japanese consumer
- Easy-to-remember English name given to each sake
- Full English back labels with English language neck-ties
- Pictograph system allows at-a-glance understanding of sake type, flavour and serving temperature
We provide detailed and thorough support for all our customers. Please see the list of our wholesale customers and feel free to ask them how they find our service!