If you are interested in opening a wholesale account with Tengu Sake then please contact us directly by phone (020 3129 5044) or email (email@example.com).
WE WHOLESALE BOTH PREMIUM JAPANESE SAKE AND SPIRITS
We supply over 39 different, award-winning sakes to both the on and off-trade.
We also do bespoke products and private labels for both national and international brands. We have a global distribution network in place to facilitate global solutions.
A tightly curated selection of eclectic premium Japanese spirits from across Japan.
Including Japanese gin, shochu, awamori and vodka.
Discover what we have to offer on our Spirits page
Download our full portfolio to see what we offer
WHAT MAKES A TENGU SAKE WHOLESALE ACCOUNT DIFFERENT?
- IWC Sake Merchant of the Year 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Award-winning sake portfolio from 8 distinct Japanese breweries
- Regional variance – sake from 6 Japanese prefectures & significant production areas
- Consistent winner at various Japan-based, and international sake competitions
- FREE staff training
- FREE advice & guidance on how to increase sake sales
- Intelligently chosen portfolio of over 50 sakes; no two sake are the same
- Stunning selection of unique premium Japanese spirits
- Founded by Advanced Sake Professional & Sake Sommelier, Oliver Hilton-Johnson, Sake Educator for the British Sake Association
- Spirits division headed up by Barry McCaughley
- Ability to create unique and diverse sake and/or spirits list for your restaurant or bar
- Shortlisted for Innovator of the Year Award at IWC 2014 after just one year of trading
THE TENGU SAKE SYSTEM
- Specifically designed to help the non-Japanese consumer
- Easy-to-remember English name given to each sake
- Full English back labels with English language neck-ties
- Pictograph system allows at-a-glance understanding of sake type, flavour and serving temperature
We provide detailed and thorough support for all our customers. Please see the list of our wholesale customers and feel free to ask them how they find our service!