The following is taken from our website Terms and Conditions (Sections 7 & 10) and forms our Delivery Policy:
- The prices of the Goods are quoted on the Website.
- A minimum order of £120 or a six-bottle case is required for free delivery; otherwise a delivery charge of £9.99 is applied, decreasing by £2 per bottle until the cart total is £120 or 6 bottles are added.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted include VAT.
- We reserve the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery or performance of our obligations to you, to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture). In the unlikely event of this occurring, you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
- The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be an address other than the billing address, but please note that extra documentation may be needed to comply with such orders.
- You must stipulate a “safe place” or nearby alternative delivery address. If you are not in to receive your order then it will be left in your “safe place” or delivered to you specified alternative delivery address. If we are unable to deliver to either of these locations (or you do not provide details) the Goods will be taken back to our warehouse for storage and then redelivered at a £12.50 + VAT charge to you.
- We cannot guarantee that our delivery company will phone you in the case of you not being in to receive your goods.
- We employ professional carriers. Nevertheless, you must examine the Goods on arrival. If you are asked for your signature on delivery, you must examine the Goods before signing for it.
- Any dates quoted for delivering the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place within 30 days or a reasonable time of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Notwithstanding 2.5, we will endeavour to deliver to London by the next working day, if ordered before midday. All other orders are usually delivered within 5 working days.
- We will endeavour to email you on the day of delivery of the Goods.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the Goods, however caused.
- The Goods may be sent to you in instalments.
- For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check our Website for the last date of delivery. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock within 5 working days. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24th December.
- Namazake is a perishable good and must be kept refrigerated. It will tolerate a few hours of not being refrigerated but we cannot accept responsibility for namazake that spoils if your nominated ‘safe place’ or alternate delivery address is unsuitable.