The Ichiban (meaning number one in Japanese) Sake Selection brings all of our top quality sake into one case. This selection represents the pinnacle of the brewers’ craft: complex and layered Daiginjos and a delicately aged Koshu.
Each case contains:
- Snowy Peak – A limited edition, limited run Junmai Daiginjo from Kimura Shuzo. Think: luscious with great balance between flavour & aroma.
- Rare Brew – a delicate and dry Junmai Daiginjo from Michisakari. Think: clear, dry, refreshing.
- Black Face – a dry and very drinkable Junami Daiginjo from Hayashi Honten. Think: light, refreshing & clean-tasting.
- Hidden Glade – A Trophy winning Daiginjo from Kimura Shuzo. Think: Bright, aromatic & expressive.
- Tatenokawa 18 “EIGHTEEN” – ultra premium Junmai Daiginjo from Tatenokawa. Think: Ultra premium. Superbly balanced tropical fruits.
- Golden Amber – a rich, 12-year aged Junmai Koshu from Hayashi Honten. Think: deep, rich, layered, mature, complex.
The Ichiban Sake Selection is one to wow your friends or simply to explore the upper echelons of sake making. It also makes a wonderful and generous gift.