Namazake is unpasteurised sake. Fresh, ripe, fruity, zesty and refreshing are the watchwords here. Unbelievably zingy, these sake are best drunk fresh and are wonderful on a hot summer’s day (or after a hard day’s work!)
Each case contains:
- One bottle of Snow Blossom – from Yamatogawa Shuzo. Think: fresh & zesty; fruit salad flavours.
- One bottle of Mountain Castle – from Tsuji Honten. Think: Juicy, sweet, crisp & refreshing. Sherry-like.
- One bottle of Konishi Gold (a nama-chozo) – from Konishi Shuzo. Think: Fruity aroma with delicate flavour
- One bottle of Konishi Silver (a nama-chozo) – from Konishi Shuzo. Think: light, delicate, refreshing.
- One bottle of Gozenshu 1859 Prototype – from Tsuji Honten. Think: dramatic and frisky modern style
Due to their unpasteurised nature these sake must be kept refrigerated. This gives you an idea on how the sakes in our Nama Sake Selection should be drunk: crisp and cold.