This selection has been thoughtfully curated for the official WSET Level 1 Award in Sake Online Course, designed to provide students with the ultimate flexibility to study at their convenience, whether it be from the comfort of their home or while on the move, all at their own pace. For details and registration, visit VSF Wine Education’s website.
Each case contains:
- Autumn Leaves (Yauemon Honjozo) – warming, caramel & creamed rice, classic Honjozo from the north of Japan.
- Shirayuki Classic Junmai – dark sugar & banana bread flavours with this benchmark Junmai expression from the heartland of sake making, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Konishi Silver (Konishi Hiyashibori Ginjo Nama-chozo) – light, delicate, refreshing with lower alcohol.
- Stream (Tatenokawa Seiryu Junmai Daiginjo) – a impressive and elegant Junmai Daiginjo from Tatenokawa in Yamagata Prefecture.
- Moonlight (Yauemon Tsukiakari Junmai Nigorizake) – superb example of a full-flavoured, sweet nigori (cloudy) sake from Yamatogawa Shuzo.
- de Ai (Shirayuki de Ai Sparkling Sake) – refreshing and light sparkling sake.
- Golden Amber Junmai Koshu – deep, oaky, rich & mature aged sake